- This event has passed.
The 11th Annual Sustainability Reporting & Communications Summit
October 17 - October 18
Ethical Corporation’s Sustainability Reporting Summit, back for 2017!
Ethical Corporation is very pleased to announce Europe’s leading sustainability reporting event –The Sustainability Reporting & Communications Summit is back in London on October 17-18!
2017 is bringing the best, the most innovative and most inspiring brands in sustainability reporting to London, with a main focus on producing an impact centric report of value to your stakeholders:
- Total impact reporting: conveying sustainability data that showcases positive impacts on the environment, society and the business
- Put a financial value on your sustainability data: quantify as rigorously as financial and demonstrate meaningful value
- Change in the reporting landscape: find out how the accreditation landscape is changing and what the SDGs mean for the future
- The role of the CFO and finance: why the shift towards monetising sustainability is good news
Our senior speaker faculty includes:
- Tim Mohin, Chief Executive, GRI
- Richard Howitt, CEO, International Integrated Reporting Council
- Kate Bowyer, CFO, Crown Estate
- Michael Goebbels, Directory Corporate Responsibility, Strategy & Reporting, Metro AG
- Paul Simpson, CEO, CDP
- Declan Guerin, CFO, Rolls-Royce
- Mark Gough, Executive Director, Natural Capital Coalition
- Liz Barber, Group Director of Finance, Yorkshire Water
- Claudine Blamey, Head of Sustainability, Crown Estate
- Chris Cook, Global Sustainability Director, AkzoNobel
- Paul Gerrard, Group Policy Director, Co-op
- And 40+ other senior speakers…
Take a look at the full details for the event at http://events.ethicalcorp.com/reporting/